Cake for Head ! Cake for Head !

swing and a miss

the drawing was nice, but it was a swing and a miss for the animation. It looked like he was barily touching the ground, and he was going backwards. Aswell, the ground was moving the wrong way for a forward run. but it was a good try, and the Cake for ead title thought this would be dirty, but oh well. :P

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

hmm...

That seemed to happen to me before...accept the chick was a blond XD

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Hah ^_^

I found the Hidden scene!

Metal Gear Solid 61 Metal Gear Solid 61

sweet!

you should take the extra time just for newgrounds and make the fullmovie! it would be way more coller that way!

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Don'y Get Me Wrong but it was cool

i know for a face it was NOT done i one layer!!! for 1, music must me in a diffrent layer that the animation it's self. 2, some of the peoples thingy's were alway above the animation, and the easyist way to do that is to make the symbols in another layer.

F**k the S**t F**k the S**t

Pure genius

it would have made it the absolute best if you could add the opiton of sub titles throught the song

Robotcow's ArtificialTrip Robotcow's ArtificialTrip

Woah!

dude this was awsome! I total coun't keep my eyes focioused! If I was high, I would have passed out or somthing! sweeeeet! It could be better if you made thosed 3 smilly faces lip sync with the music! but, still, it was bomb, Yo!

Jackass being a Jackass Jackass being a Jackass

[happy face]

that didn't suck!, the worst part of it was that it was 25 sec long!!! good work! i would sujest deleting it and adding to it! all in all (wtf does that mean anywayz[lol]), it was bomb!...yo!

SpaceMonkey: Billy Goat SpaceMonkey: Billy Goat

Funny Stuff...Funny Stuff!

I would have been better if it looped, but still, verry good

i walk alone i walk alone

it's good, but when it's a side angle, his back leg walks in front of his of his front leg. it's odd. it's like the hips are revolving